Increased dependency on God and showing up for myself more made this month that much more incredible!
I love the idea of monthly blog reflection: Candids from the last month; from people to experiences to pictures to items. Favorites only, because good vibes are all the hype and should be celebrated.
- China: If you follow me on Instagram, first of all, you’re so cool. The coolest ever. You also know that I travelled to China for a week. Trips are always a good time. On that note, I will never tire of quoting Paulo Coehlo: when you want something (bad enough), the universe conspires to give it to you. Also, prayer is powerful. I just might have a China vlog on my channel soon. I’ll be honest, right now this feels akin to David in the face of Goliath but given how that ended, I stand encouraged.
- Koroga: Each one gets better. I admittedly misjudged Koroga in the beginning. It was such a great time with my peeps, meeting other peeps, wining and dancing. Good vibes.
- My job: I started at my job a year ago! A whole year. Time surely flies. I am glad to have a job. More motivated, but most importantly aware of how vital it is to work hard…especially when you don’t feel like it.
- Actualized.org: Leo is the life coach I never knew I needed. I’ve seen him on Youtube for tiiime but never quite paid attention. Not until now. I guess it’s true what they say; a desperate man clutches at a straw. If you’re looking for a personal development hub, my blog is a great place to start, but his channel? gold.
- Big sister duty: I am definitely a I’m-your-friend-but-I’m-also-strict typa sister because I recognise my responsibility to instil key values in my teenage brother whilst creating an open space for us to talk freely. Striking that balance like I did this month was definitely a win. ‘Teenage-hood’ is a tricky stage and all I want is to be is as understanding and firming as possible, you know?
One month to the end of the year! Who else is as excited as I am for Christmas? And for having a kick ass exit from 2017? All the very best dear readers!
Love and Love,