I love the idea of monthly blog reflection: Candids from the last month; from people to experiences to pictures to items. Favorites only, because good vibes are all the hype and should be celebrated.
- Youtube: In case you haven’t yet, please subscribe to my Youtube channel! It’s been really exciting to have had two videos on my channel in the past one month. I enjoy creating video content and hope that you enjoy watching my videos as well 🙂
- BK Spaces: My mum (and partly I) launched BK Spaces this month…woohoo! Let me call it a soft launch for now 😀 We’re both super passionate about making our spaces as beautiful and inspiring as possible. Matter of fact, almost everyone who walks into our home upon finding out that my mum did the decor asks if she’s an interior designer. It’s been such a learning experience and I’m looking forward to growth. I’d LOVE your support. So for now, here’s our FB page;website will be up next week.
- Opportunities to do what I love: I recently met a lady who is starting a business that I’m really hype about. It was lovely saying “you’d be the first person I’m doing this for” and have her say “that’s great, this should be exciting then!”…especially in this world of 20 years of experience by the time you learn to walk. Because life, I’ve also had some losses at work which sucks, but I’m choosing not to dwell. I’m choosing to learn and bounce back.
- Letting go: Speaking of dwelling, this has been a difficult month. I’ve disappointed myself and come to the realisation that there are some things that I desperately need to change. Most importantly, I’ve been reminded of the importance of self compassion. to not entertain or interact with negativity from myself but most importantly from others-particularly the non-factors and naysayers. I’ve learnt that some bridges can and should be burned. I don’t wish anyone bad, at all, but the bridge? We can totally burn it!
- My salary: Halleluyaaa! This may have been the shortest month of the year but was definitely the longest for my bank account. To embracing end month excitos–but also, to better financial planning 🙂
Love and Love,